Wyn.net, LLC and its affiliates (“Wyn,” “Captyn,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) offer web-based services (“Web Services”) regarding the availability and registration of certain third-party lessons services (“Lessons Services”), to users of www.captyn.com and associated software application(s) (the “Site”). In so doing, Lessons Services may be listed and reservation may be facilitated through the Site (“Registration”) by users of the Site (“you,” “your”).
- the information that Captyn collects from users;
- how that information is used by Captyn;
- and the rights and options available to users.
Information That We Collect
We collect information that you supply to us voluntarily through the use of the Site, creation or modification of an account, requesting of Web Services, contacting of customer support, or other similar communications, including, but not limited to, the following information (collectively, together with any other information Captyn may collect in relation to your use of the Web Services or the Site “Personal Information”):
- names, e-mail addresses, phone number(s), postal address or other similar contact information;
- depending on the service used, sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- information you submit when creating or using an affiliated user account, either through the Site or a third-party affiliate website, including user login and password information, images, or similar user information (“Account Information”);
- the location and IP address from which you access the Site;
- cookie data, network connection type, and browser type;
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the type of device, browser and operating system used to access the Site;
- the date and time you access the Site, duration and stop time of such access;
- the information about any person or entity from whom you were referred;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked to the Site;
- any other information about your visit to the Site, or your usage of the Web Services generally; and
Some Personal Information may be automatically gathered so that we can monitor the use of the Site in order to make improvements and better serve visitors. You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging into your User Account. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Captyn is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting the Support Agent referenced in the below section titled “Contact Information.”
How Do We Use Information?
Consistent with the permission you give us to collect Personal Information, Captyn may use such information for the following purposes:
- to provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Web Services and our advertising made available on or outside the service;
- to ensure technical functionality of the Web Services, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Web Services, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products and
- services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Web Services;
to communicate with you for Web Services-related or research purposes including via e-mails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via e-mails, notifications, or other messages consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
- to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud;
In general, we do not share Personal Information that is personally identifiable to you, except where we have your express permission or where required by law. At times, solely in order for us to provide products and services or market to our customers, we may make certain Personal Information available to strategic partners with whom we work. We may share Personal Information with parties who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. Except as required pursuant to law, legal process, litigation, or requests from public and governmental authorities, we only share Personal Information to provide or improve our products, services and advertising. We will not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes. In the event of Captyn’s reorganization, merger, or sale, we may transfer any and all Personal Information we collect to the relevant third party.
Pursuant to authorization granted by you either through your use of one of Captyn’s web-forms, or through the use of the Web Services to make Registrations, Captyn may, pursuant to your request, use your mobile phone number or similar contact information to send text message(s) via automatic dialing technology. Captyn only uses such phone numbers and/or contact information to provide Web Services and facilitate your use of Registrations. For example, pursuant to your request, Captyn may send you a text message containing information allowing you to access Lessons Services. Additionally, Captyn may send you a text message containing a link to download a copy of Lessons Services materials, based upon your request via a web form.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
Captyn does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising.
Law & Order
We may disclose any of your information (including Personal Information) to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of Captyn or our users; or (d) protect our property rights.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may send you e-mail about your affiliated User Account or any orders made through the Site. We may also send you e-mail with general information or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you. In most cases, we will give you an opportunity to accept or decline the receipt of promotional e-mail.
Linked Sites And Third Party Use Of Information
Other websites that you visit, including any such sites linked from or to our Site, may have separate privacy policies or no policy at all. Other websites may use personal information differently than our policy permits so we strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies of any site before you provide your personal information on the internet or explore such third-party sites. You agree that we are not responsible for unauthorized third-party use of your information.
Data Integrity And Security
We utilize information technology security to keep the information that you provide to us via our Site secure. We also attempt to have privacy protection controls in place with our vendors in order to ensure that your Personal Information is protected from unauthorized access or disclosure. Only authorized employees are permitted to access your personally identifiable information or that of other visitors touring the Site. Notwithstanding, as effective as our reasonable security measures may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database and cannot guarantee that information supplied to us will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet.
Captyn is based in the United States of America (“U.S.”), and, regardless of where you use our Site from or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the U.S. Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of origin or residence. By using the Site or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S. By using the Site or by providing us with your information, you acknowledge that you are not a resident or currently located within the European Union or the European Economic Area. Use of the Site is not authorized within the European Union or the European Economic Area.
If you wish to contact us regarding (i) information on our products and services, (ii) permission to reproduce or use any content on the Site, (iii) notices of claimed infringement under the DMCA, or (iv) any other reason, please contact:
1900 Fortune Drive
Winchester, Kentucky 40391
Phone: (859) 286-2577
Support Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
DMCA agent: email@example.com